Wednesday 8 October 2014

Awesome Wealthy Woman is Celebrating Love (and 9 Years of Marriage)

One of the things that those who are suffering a lack of financial resources often forget is that wealth is about more than just money and the balance in your bank account.

Wealth includes your health and relationships – with yourself, your family, friends, colleagues, clients and especially with your husband/wife/partner.

Even the strongest and most capable person needs the support and encouragement of a loved one…someone who believes in them and helps to lift them up when life presents challenges.

I am blessed to have such a husband in my life and it was 9 years ago today that I had the honour of becoming his bride and equal partner on “Team Smith”, as we like to call ourselves.

We’ve set and met many goals together over our 13 years together – some financial and some in other areas – and I cannot stress enough how important it has been to be working together and sharing the journey with love, humour and mutual respect.

There will always be ebb and flow in our lives - and in our financial situations - and it is essential to have someone who can pick up the slack when you need it and for you to be able to do the same for them.

So today, I offer my gratitude and undying love to my wonderful husband and look forward to sharing many more awesome years together.

Happy Anniversary, my love!


“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” ~ Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment